1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. NO CHECKS. Copy of a valid drivers license is required for card and care credit paymets.
3. All clients are required to pay the initial emergency exam fee once the veterinarian has seen your pet. The shift doctor will then
present the best treatment care estimate for your pet. AEC can not perform any treatment until you have approved the treatment care plan.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Emergency Clinic of South Florida understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. If you have pet insurance payment is due in full at time of service. We will be happy to assist you with filling out the required information for your insurance forms.